Portable mobile phone signal jammer , digital signal jammer truck
5 bands 10 watt mobile phone signal jammer / shield / blocker ,GSM/ GPS jammer
Five bands, block CDMA800/GSM900/DCS1800/PCS1900/3G2100 all mobiles, 3G enhanced version, WiFi and GPS optional, can be upgrade into remote control type. Apply for prisons, detention centers, labor camps, etc, and other places need a long time uninterrupted work, is the "classic model" used in detention centers and prisons at home and abroad, there're millions of DZ101B jammer was sold in various kinds of security places at home and abroad.
This desktop signal jammer is with 5 output channels. Rf output power of each
channel is no less than 1 watt, effective shielding any cheating signal.
The jammer adopts DC 5v power supply. It is equipped with a precision voltage regulator circuit, even if the voltage fluctuation is changeable, it also won't affect the normal work .
Host cooling structure of shell is by professional design. It can endure high temperature environment, by transferring heat quickly to the heat exchange surface, avoid heat local accumulation.
The style is concise, beautiful, generous but not breaking vogue.
it is suitable for use in school examination rooms, prisons, clubhouses and government departments.
Average output power
Channel output power
Power supply: AC adapter (AC220V-DC5V)
Semidiameter of interception:(5-50) m-75dBm
Rules of installation: UL (E190582) CSA (LR 112971 Level 3)
Dimension: (width, height, length) 210*50*170mm
1. with good cooling system, can operate for long time.
2. Perfect Alarm System, fully protected circuit in case of disconnection of antennas.
3. shielding all 2G, 3Gsignals, frequencies can be customized by customers.
4. this jammer can be customized as 5 or 6 or 8 bands.
1. Conference room, auditoriums, law court, library, exam room, school, cinema, theater, museum, hospital etc.
2. Places where using mobile phones is prohibited such as Service Station, Security Services, Military Units, Border Patrol and Drug Enforcement, Customs, etc.